* Registeration

It looks you are not registered yet. You must register first to post new threads and replies

Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin By Jack Ma The Owner of Alibaba.com  (Read 29314 times)

Crypto

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Future of Bitcoin By Jack Ma The Owner of Alibaba.com
« on: May 30, 2018, 06:09:49 AM »

Honestly i am not that big fan of bitcoin but i pay special attention to the cashless society and the blockchain technology. The thing i want to know is that what things that the bitcoin can bring to the society but behind the Bitcoin the technology itself is very powerful. So my job in alibaba.com is trying to making sure to move the world into a cashless society. The society can make every body equal to get the money they need and making sure its a sustainable inclusive and transparent. I hate corruption, if i don't have an opportunity it's OK but i don't want somebody through dirty way take away my opportunity. This is why we want a cashless society. But Bitcoin we watch it very carefully i will not say i am a fan of bitcoin i am always as cures as somebody else do. I don't think i am expert in that and I don't pretend i know.
There is one thing I want to share with all of you one day when you do business or do whatever if you don't know, it's not shameful but if you don't know and you pretend you know it is a very shameful. And I say I don't know about Bitcoin.

abu123456

• View Profile
Re: Future of Bitcoin By Jack Ma The Owner of Alibaba.com
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 05:39:19 AM »
ok, guys you watch