* Registeration

It looks you are not registered yet. You must register first to post new threads and replies

Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Predictions For 2020 - Is It True Bitcoin will reach 500,000$  (Read 175236 times)

Crypto

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Someone predicted that bitcoin would reach $500,000 in or after 2020.
What are your opinions is this prediction right or wrong

Crypto

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nowadays, bitcoin price is around $10,000 - $12000.

And could possibly bitcoin be valued not $500,000 by the near of 2020, but $1 million

Crazy question!

Crypto

• Administrator
    • View Profile
we stay at ridiculous times and are requested to think crazy things.

That loss does not issue, as an example, that today’s stock values are validated by basic principles that the real jobless rate is 4.1%.

Or that Janet Yellen is fun at functions.

Why is $1 million bitcoin less possible?

Here madman McAfee goes up in defense of his statements:

When I predicted bitcoin at $500,000 by the close of 2020, it used a model that predicted $5,000 at the finish of 2017. BTC has more rapid faster than my model suppositions.

And here he satisfies himself for the straitjacket:

I now predict that bitcoin will reach $1 million in or after 2020.

Crypto

• Administrator
    • View Profile
In 2020 there is chance of mining will cease which effect other cryptocurrency become popular and trader comes back to bitcoin so may Bitcoin defeated by Litecoin or Ethereum and turn out to be greatest market cap owner then after that once again competition will start who will be # 1 and when other cryptocurrency absorbed Bitcoin then folks again start trading in bitcoin because of unexpected raise in highest supply of btc which could take 6 to 8 month so trader will have 6 months on 2020 which is from Jan to Aug month but bitcoin started featuring development on October month.

Crypto

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think there are 3 possibilities regarding bitcoin price prediction in 2020 but they may be wrong

1. Prediction 1: Bitcoin will reach $500,000 if it turns into a greatly used currency

2. Prediction 2: It will reach $113,433 If bitcoin gets to be a greatly used store of value

3. Prediction 3: It may come down to $100 (or less) if bitcoin isn't able to conquer its obstacles