* Registeration

It looks you are not registered yet. You must register first to post new threads and replies

Author Topic: Is this a correct time to buy bitcoin  (Read 6698 times)

cryptoshops12

• View Profile
Is this a correct time to buy bitcoin
« on: May 31, 2018, 06:32:01 AM »
Hello every one

Since the previous one-week Bitcoin price has become dropped over $1000. I just want to ask is it the correct time to buy?. But what about the people who already bought? I believe HODL will be the best choice. I think market will switch soon.

Crypto

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is this a correct time to buy bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 06:37:47 AM »
I advise investing on a short-term basis, and never spend with holding Bitcoin to much time, it's just a waste of energy. You can get massive earnings with only short-term trading, for the reason that btc rates can change significantly in just 1-3 hrs.

test-post

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 06:43:17 AM »

it will depend on!
for instance, if you're not a trader and don't prefer to be so engaged with exchanges on a daily basis then holding is the most suitable choice. Also if you're a trader but you neglected the preliminary fall which was the time to sell then hold is a great solution in your case.

but if you're a trader and also could pick up the first fall then it is right for you to sell quickly in the initial phases of the decrease and then purchase again just as quickly when it arrived at the bottom level to return in and also maximize the quantity of BTC you possess.

Cryptolover

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 06:47:20 AM »
People who purchased before the dropped of bitcoin in the industry into the dip,they need to maintain it holding and hang on till on its arise to the bigger, they will never turn into losses, need patience when holding out if they desire to make more earnings.

test-post

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 07:06:10 AM »

Well, it often relies upon to us as a trader. We have various forecast relating to this, many of us are viewed as a short-term investor and other people are chosen a long-term investors. The fact behind this technique is it offers a huge volume of variations which are so terrified to imagine simply because we have no tangible and actual time when it will be fall or rise but even it's like this most people are fearlessly overcome their anxiety and continue to holding their currencies because they continue to expecting that it will growing up once again so they will generate much revenue in the long run.

ram45

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 09:30:49 AM »
While as expert i will say dump are truly caused us to anxious but I believe it will be kept in our brain if we are not a really believer of it. just to consider why some major traders wished the dump period? It perhaps because they are the real believer of bitcoin and they acquiring benefits this chance to purchase a lot more of it and then holding for a long time. The significant traders which they known as big dolphins are gladly and experiencing purchasing and holding bitcoin because they have a constructive thoughts and still believe to bitcoin. They are fully aware that after this dump there will be the greatest pump take place so they will be much gained to it.  They feel no doubt and fears because they are confident that btc can crack this dump and make its approach to pump. So dump period will be the perfect and perfect time to invest into it and without a doubt for this